Re: problems with guile?

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:08:11 -0400
"Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@redhat.com> wrote:

FCE> is probably due to starting cgen in something other than batch mode
FCE> (as in the "make" of sid/sim/opcodes, the only mode that we tend to
FCE> run it under), or if you're trying to process incomplete .cpu files.
FCE> The ia32, ia64, and several cgen cpu models are (or rather, used
FCE> to be) works-in-progress.  Working ports are those for which an
FCE> actual generated sid/sim/opcodes target exists.

yes, thanks. can i hope what ia32 be completed someday? :-)

BTW: i`m sure what -multi-ifield-make-default-insert and -multi-ifield-make-default-extract has error in 'shifts' initialize. can`t understand what they do exactly, but length of 'shifts' list are always longer than 'lengths'. when processing other cpu (like m32r) this routines are simple avoided.

--
DM, Dmitry Morozhnikov, PGPKEY 0xB6C14D95,
music at http://mp3.com/DMIceman