Re: PATCH: add missing `return' to cgen_get_insn_value

"Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@redhat.com> writes:

> Yes, please!  As it turns out, our very own Jeff Johnston found
> this same bug, a few minutes ago.

I committed it approx 20 minutes ago.

I guess people don't use machines with register windows very often for
hosting CGEN tools, eh?

I had been using SPARC for hosting my port for months, but only
recently started using & debugging relocations.  The bug surfaced in a
fixup that was supposed to write only the low-order 16 bits of an
insn.  It clobbered the entire insn because it failed to properly read
during the read-fixup-write cycle.

Greg