RE: RFC: Is it OK to disassemble instructions twice ?

Hi Nick,

> > Perhaps this should then be controllable by a target hook? Since I
> > don't believe this will ever be the case for Arm/AArch64.
>
> Check the PR - the actual problem was reported for the ARM architecture.
> Plus look at the patch - I have included an ARM specific test that replicates
> the problem.

But simply removing the code around the FIXME gets it to generate the right code.

Which I expect it to since the start of each relocation is marked at the start of the insn

Relocation section '.rel.text' at offset 0xfc contains 2 entries:
 Offset     Info    Type            Sym.Value  Sym. Name
00000002  0000070a R_ARM_THM_CALL    00000000   log_func
00000008  0000080a R_ARM_THM_CALL    0000000c   func

Even if you switch between thumb and arm the relocation should still be at the start of the insn's address
unless I'm missing something here?

Regards,
Tamar