Re: Looking for a volunteer to spin the next binutils release

Hi Phil,

> I could have a go.  Apparently it's been 19 years since I last did
> one... !

Fantastic - thanks very much.  Would you mind having a look over the
binutils/README-how-to-make-a-release file and let me know if you have
any questions.  If not, then would you like to post the advanced-warning-
of-a-new-release-branch email to the list.