This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 00/19] CTF linking support
- From: Nick Alcock <nick dot alcock at oracle dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:06:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/19] CTF linking support
- References: <email@example.com>
On 16 Jul 2019, Nick Alcock outgrape:
> This is the beginning of support for linking CTF sections. The type
> deduplicator is not very good, creation of "subsections" for types and variables
Ping? Anyone want to review this one? If the ld/bfd parts are totally
wrong I'd like to know (and also how to do this right, of course).
The v2 0019 patch I just posted to this thread adds non-ELF support: the
testsuite is happy on all targets now. (I observed no regressions.)
The patches touching things outside the libctf tree that need review all
have REVIEW in their subject lines: patches 4, 6, 7, and of course 18
and the new v2 19 (a squash of the old 19 and '20/19' in case you prefer
to review the final form in one go).