This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH binutils 0/4] aarch64: Add STO_AARCH64_VARIANT_PCS support
- From: Szabolcs Nagy <Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com>
- To: "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 14:29:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH binutils 0/4] aarch64: Add STO_AARCH64_VARIANT_PCS support
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 24/05/2019 16:08, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> On 24/05/2019 11:26, Nick Clifton wrote:
>> Hi Szabolcs,
>>> Szabolcs Nagy (4):
>>> aarch64: add STO_AARCH64_VARIANT_PCS and DT_AARCH64_VARIANT_PCS
>>> aarch64: handle .variant_pcs directive in gas
>>> aarch64: override default elf .set handling in gas
>>> aarch64: handle STO_AARCH64_VARIANT_PCS in bfd
>> Patch series approved. (Well modulo the small request for a larger buffer).
> this is new abi, but since it is required for correctness,
> i'd like to backport it to the 2.32 release branch after
> some testing on the master branch.
backported to 2.32 branch.