This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd.info failing in binutils 2.32
- From: "Paul Edwards" <mutazilah at gmail dot com>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "Nick Clifton" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 21:22:43 +1000
- Subject: Re: bfd.info failing in binutils 2.32
- References: <CA576761BB2E4CCBA9C221EF0EF0D811@DESKTOP57VDCOT> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Nick. Thanks for your reply.
Note that I don't get the error for the same
build on binutils 2.14a.
bfd.texi:193: @include: could not find bfdsumm.texi
I just tried this process on my local machine and the build worked.
Were there any other error messages before the ones you reported in
your email ? For example were there any messages about tools not
being found ?
Not that I can see. I've uploaded the whole
Or could it be that in your build environment file names are restricted
to 8.3 characters ? Ie could the build be looking for "elf.texi" but
the filesystem only sees "elf.tex" ?
It's Windows 10 and it supports long filenames.