This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 1/5] libctf: disambiguate hex output in dumps
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Nick Alcock <nick dot alcock at oracle dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, indu dot bhagat at oracle dot com, elena dot zannoni at oracle dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 12:15:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] libctf: disambiguate hex output in dumps
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We were sometimes printing hex values without prefixing them with '0x',
leading to confusion about what base the numbers were actually in.
* ctf-dump.c (ctf_dump_format_type): Prefix hex strings with 0x.
Pushed on your behalf.