This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH V2 0/9] eBPF support for GNU binutils
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 14:01:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 0/9] eBPF support for GNU binutils
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The patch series is approved. (Well the binutils parts of it anyway.
I see that the other parts have also been approved, so it looks like
it is good to go).
If you do wish to tweak the bpf entry in the bfd/config.bfd file as
I suggested in a previous email then such a change is also approved.