Re: RFA/RFC: Add stack recursion limit to libiberty's demangler

Pedro> E.g., in GDB, loading big binaries, demangling is very high
Pedro> in profiles, and so we've kicked around the desire to parallelize
Pedro> it

More than kicked around -- I have a patch series that does this.  It
isn't ready to submit, it requires a couple of other series that are
pending; but it is pretty far along.  I would definitely appreciate not
introducing more thread-unsafety.

thanks,
Tom