This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PowerPC VLE changes
- From: Andrew Jenner <andrew at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Александр Федотов <alfedotov at gmail dot com>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:32:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PowerPC VLE changes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN8C2CpnASq-6xCiZE51Q4fP7fMt+QEXsmOas6fQS5daQOvTDw@mail.gmail.com>
On 24/03/2017 15:32, Александр Федотов wrote:
I have question in continuation of
Why do you need to have "e_cmpwi" etc in vle_opcodes table ? It seems
they are just alias names because of the same opcodes and objdump
never show them.
Why don't to use powerpc_macros instead ?
And it seems that following instructions must be marked as E200Z4 also
respectively to MPC5748G Reference Manual:
You may very well be right, on both counts. If you'd like to propose a
patch, I'll take a look and run tests on it. Otherwise, I'll look into
making these changes next time I'm doing some VLE work.