Re: [arm] Add neon-vfpv3 to list of FPUs recognized by the assembler

On 20/03/17 12:55, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
>> GCC recently added neon-vfpv3 as an alias for neon in -mfpu.  This patch
>> adds a similar alias in GAS.
>>
>> 	* config/tc-arm.c (arm_fpus): Add neon-vfpv3 as an alias for neon.
>
> Would you mind updating gas/doc/c-arm.texi to include this option value ?
>
> In fact there seem to be several values missing from the table in c-arm.texi
> so if you wouldn't mind adding them all, that would be much appreciated.
>
> Cheers
>   Nick

Having looked through the list only one (neon-fp16) really should be
documented; the other two entries in the real table should not be
documented as they are aliases kept for legacy compatibility reasons.

This patch adds the missing entries and notes in the main table that
the other two entries should not be documented.

I've also fixed a small spelling error in the accompanying text.

        * config/tc-arm.c (arm_fpus): Note entires that should not be
        documented.
        * doc/c-arm.texi (-mfpu): Add missing FPU entries for neon-vfpv3 and
        neon-fp16.  Fix spelling error.

Pushed.

R.