New binutils testsuite failures related to remove-relocations

Hi Andrew,

  I am seeing some new binutils testsuite failures for various targets,
  caused by your new remove-relocs tests.  The problem seems to be the
  inability of certain targets to assemble the test code:

  BIN ERROR: binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/remove-relocs-01.s: assembly failed
  BIN ERROR: binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/remove-relocs-01.s: assembly failed
  BIN ERROR: binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/remove-relocs-01.s: assembly failed
  BIN ERROR: binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/remove-relocs-01.s: assembly failed
  BIN ERROR: binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/remove-relocs-01.s: assembly failed
  BIN ERROR: binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/remove-relocs-01.s: assembly failed

  The affected targets are:

     alpha-linux-gnu
     alpha-unknown-freebsd4.7
     ia64-linux
     ia64-x-freebsd5
     mcore-elf
     metag-elf
     moxie-elf
     pj-elf

  The assembly failures are all related to the use of 16-bit relocs,
  which the targets do not support:

    remove-relocs-01.s:2: Error: cannot represent `BFD_RELOC_16' relocation in object file

  Just changing the ".word" to ".int" in the remove-relocs-01.s file
  fixes the assembly problems for me, but maybe you would prefer some
  other solution.