This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] Extension to NOCROSSREFS linker script command
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:27:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Extension to NOCROSSREFS linker script command
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023537E3D0B33 at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org>
On Tue, 12 Apr 2016, Matthew Fortune wrote:
> My proposal is relatively simple... A new command to check one direction
> NOCROSSREFSTO (<to-section> , <from-section1> , <from-section2> ...)
> The implementation of this in LD is pretty trivial. Any thoughts on this
> or alternative approaches?
Today's bikeshed: IMHO there are now one too many juxtaposed
words there. NOCROSSREFS_TO?