New failures in GAS testsuite

Hi Jan,

  I am seeing some new failures in the GAS testsuite for a few targets:

    Checking Binutils in: mips-elf ... GAS: 4 LD: 1 BIN: 1 done
      GAS REGRESSION: .file file names
      GAS REGRESSION: .file file names ordering

    [Other MIPS targets show the same failures as well].

    Checking Binutils in: rx-elf ... GAS: 113 LD: 1 done
      GAS REGRESSION: .file file names ordering

  I am guessing it is due to extra symbols being inserted into the
  object file, or else non-standard section names.  Either way, could
  you have a look please ?