This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] AVR Linker Relaxation
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:08:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] AVR Linker Relaxation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1414620618 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
Embecosm has copyright assignment on file.
I have write-after-approval access to the repository for gdb commits,
which I guess means technically I can commit to binutils too, but I don't
know if I need to request separate write-after-approval privialges first.
You don't. :-)