This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: MIPS backports to 2.25
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "macro at codesourcery dot com" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:34:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: MIPS backports to 2.25
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F340CA at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
> On 27 Oct 2014, at 22:39, Matthew Fortune <Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com> wrote:
> Hi Tristan,
> There are four small commits which I'd like to backport for MIPS.
> 1) Documentation cleanup
> 2) Fix warnings when building documentation
> 3) Clean up displaying .MIPS.abiflags
> 4) Regression fix for .insn
> I'm not sure on the policy for backports but (2) and (4) are the most
OTOH, 1) and 3) look safe :-) So, I'm OK with backporting the whole set.
Currently the branch was created, but no release made. I don't have
a strong policy before the first release. And I don't plan to make
the first release before the dust settles.