This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, MIPS] Add Octeon3 support
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Hurugalawadi\, Naveen" <Naveen dot Hurugalawadi at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "Pinski\, Andrew" <Andrew dot Pinski at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:06:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, MIPS] Add Octeon3 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1412588878522 dot 14605 at caviumnetworks dot com> <1412653796915 dot 75675 at caviumnetworks dot com> <1412751341088 dot 89588 at caviumnetworks dot com> <87d29l2l2e dot fsf at googlemail dot com>
Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> "Hurugalawadi, Naveen" <Naveen.Hurugalawadi@caviumnetworks.com> writes:
>> Updating octeon3 in doc/c-mips.texi.
>> Please review the patch and let us know if there should be any
>> further modifications.
> To echo Matthew's reply, sorry for the delay in getting to this.
>> +/* True if CPU is Octeon3 or higher */
>> +#define CPU_IS_OCTEON3(CPU) ((CPU) == CPU_OCTEON3)
> Please drop this bit, since it's never used.
> OK with that change and with Matthew's comment about .MIPS.abiflags
Sorry, I'm getting rusty. Please also add a testcase for the new
instructions. That's probably a significant enough change to need
another round of review.