This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH] ARM: plt_size functions need to read instructions in right byte order
- From: Victor Kamensky <victor dot kamensky at linaro dot org>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: victor dot kamensky at linaro dot org, pinskia at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:16:17 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH] ARM: plt_size functions need to read instructions in right byte order
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I posted patch series  to deal with issues in gdb on arm v7 BE
(big endian) target. One patch was in bfd directory. I was suggested
by  to post it on binutils mailing list.
Please find patch following this cover letter.
Victor Kamensky (1):
ARM: plt_size functions need to read instructions in right byte order
bfd/ChangeLog | 9 +++++++++
bfd/elf32-arm.c | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
2 files changed, 53 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)