Re: Strange texinfo variables in c-mips.texi

    > Probably @code instead of @value, matching the formatting of the item
    > headers.

    My fault I'm afraid, I rewrote that text so much I've failed to check the
    final version. I think I had used variables to start with to avoid magic
    numbers in the source but changed my mind and didn't change these
    correctly.

Ah, I suspected some black magic with the variables was involved here,
but could not find any hack in that regard in the texinfo file.

    I've pushed this patch as obvious:

Thank you! :)