This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/development.sh in binutils-2_25-branch?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:27:32 +1030
- Subject: Re: bfd/development.sh in binutils-2_25-branch?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201410170436 dot s9H4aM95012680 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 06:36:22AM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> GDB has snuck in a file there that should be tweaked before a
> release. Should it be removed (doesn't exist in
> binutils-2_24-branch) or set development=true?
It should exist on the 2.25 branch and contain "development=false".
Australia Development Lab, IBM