This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25: schedule
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: gingold at adacore dot com
- Cc: doko at debian dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:36:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25: schedule
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> From: Tristan Gingold <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:47:56 +0200
> Yes, sorry for being late. I am currently (right now) creating the branch.
I think this timing not really that late in terms of added
goodies (if one considers that a valid metric) I saw a lot of
patches go by in the last week.
Heh, first back-port request:
Can I pretty please put the "Allow unquoted = as the first
character in ld linker script input_list names" patches there?
I got approval just now and timed the work so I had a chance at
the 2.25 release.
Compatibility is not affected (except for non-absolute quoted
paths with "=" as the first path character; presumably none).