This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25: schedule
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at debian dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:47:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25: schedule
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A5CA9D10-9F10-4F11-BE81-DB307741F060 at adacore dot com> <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B9827720EDC1E1 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <6D3F3342-C1A3-48B9-BBED-CE06D50ED464 at adacore dot com> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F0EBD9 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <1246CCDF-3DC0-4A11-A920-86B1A0373310 at adacore dot com> <543C2C1A dot 4060802 at debian dot org>
On 13 Oct 2014, at 21:46, Matthias Klose <email@example.com> wrote:
> Am 19.09.2014 um 16:56 schrieb Tristan Gingold:
>> On 18 Sep 2014, at 11:35, Matthew Fortune <Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Tristan,
>>> In terms of major development work from MIPS/IMG we have now got
>>> everything committed. There is a minor patch pending regarding
>>> corner cases of some relocs but nothing else to my knowledge.
>> Great. Thank you for the message.
>> So I plan to create the 2.25 branch next week. The branch will
>> be open to fix regressions.
> ping? my (selfish) interest is to ship 2.25 with the upcoming Debian jessie
> release, which will freeze in early Nov for updates.
Yes, sorry for being late. I am currently (right now) creating the branch.