This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, drow at false dot org, ezannoni at kwikemart dot cygnus dot com, brobecker at gnat dot com, muller at sourceware dot org, nickc at redhat dot com, macro at linux-mips dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, amodra at gmail dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 00:43:45 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5387CCBD dot 7070203 at gmail dot com> <20140530021507 dot GT6679 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <5387F1F7 dot 8090207 at gmail dot com> <538840D4 dot 70501 at redhat dot com> <87lhtj7han dot fsf at igel dot home>
On 05/30/2014 05:21 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
>> We prefer avoiding diverging our readline copy from upstream if
>> possible. Please send a corrected patch to the readline list.
>> Once it is accepted there, we can then backport the fix into our tree.
> It has already been fixed upstream more than two years ago, see
That is fine to me.
Open, share and attitude like air, water and life which God blessed