This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] fine_nearest_line: find the most nested inline function
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 09:24:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] fine_nearest_line: find the most nested inline function
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B45AC4A3-39C6-46C9-B9A2-01FABBD07DDD at adacore dot com> <20140527140027 dot GB6679 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <5068B6C3-CA55-43C2-8461-5F6A9A374E15 at adacore dot com> <20140527235722 dot GD6679 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 28 May 2014, at 01:57, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 05:32:04PM +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> * dwarf2.c (lookup_address_in_function_table): Add best_fit_len
>> to keep the length of the best fit range.
>> (lookup_symbol_in_function_table, info_hash_lookup_funcinfo):
> Looks good.
Thanks, just committed.