This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch: RL78] Add support for 64-bit doubles
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Kaushik Phatak <Kaushik dot Phatak at kpit dot com>, "'binutils at sourceware dot org'" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 15:00:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch: RL78] Add support for 64-bit doubles
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8401f20ba1a14f1a92d485874f367e7f at SIXPR03MB432 dot apcprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
Please find below a patch which adds support for 64-bit doubles to the RL78 target.
Approved and applied.
Note - you omitted a patch to gas/doc/c-rl78.texi to document the new
assembler command line options. But this was an obvious fix, so I have
included it in the files checked in.