This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold patch] Fix crash when a member of a lib group can't be opened
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:30:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gold patch] Fix crash when a member of a lib group can't be opened
- References: <CAHACq4oB_8jYBk_9UxH2JsbEtYt1=Kg5GnWi+yk8s=C=bdFmPA@mail.gmail.com>
Cary Coutant <email@example.com> writes:
> 2011-10-12 Cary Coutant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gold/readsyms.cc (Read_symbols::run): Don't queue an unblocker
> task for members of lib groups.
This is OK.
Note that ChangeLog should just say "readsyms.cc", not