This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.22: branch created
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 09:17:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: Release 2.22: branch created
- References: <ADFB3A72-FDFA-4402-A6D5-CADEA94D0ED2@adacore.com> <4E7F6DDF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <C0FC5EBE-9870-4177-AFFC-9636CAECA4E1@adacore.com>
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:42:51AM +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>On Sep 25, 2011, at 8:07 PM, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 22/09/2011 10:16, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>>> I have just created the 2_22 branch for binutils, and built a snapshot
>>> (which is ok for i686-pc-linux-gnu).
>>> You can download it from:
>>> The branch is open to fix regressions/bugs, do not hesitate to ask before
>>> committing on the branch.
>> I'm planning to commit
>> to mainline within the next 48 hours, it fixes a serious bug in linking
>> PE-COFF DLLs. Ok for the branch too please?
I was hoping to roll a new version of binutils for Cygwin soon but I
don't see this patch in either trunk or branch. Are there plans to
incorporate it anytime soon?