This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Help with getting Complex Relocation to work (z80)
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Chris Smith <chris at zxdesign dot info>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:41:00 +1030
- Subject: Re: Help with getting Complex Relocation to work (z80)
- References: <CAB3bQLPZHeT5kSXBer42RDcC93STWYvWO3L9dX2pMktig+NzBQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAB3bQLMs8YQ6GeLmntUch11ovYggaw7Xosm3o3fonzppQgkYaw@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 03:29:04PM +0100, Chris Smith wrote:
> Can someone point me in the right direction so I can have a go at
> getting ld to resolve these "complex relocations" ? I've frankly being
> going round in circles!
You will need to write rather a lot of code since complex relocations
are currently only supported on ELF. grep for STT_RELC and STT_SRELC.
Australia Development Lab, IBM