Re: doc - binutils porting guide to a new target

Hi Swami,

Please find the attached doc on binutils porting guide to a new processor/target and its intended (only) for the people, who want
to port the binutils to a new target at first time.

Thanks for writing this document. What do you wish to do with it ?

If you would like to contribute it to the binutils project then we could add it to the bfd/doc directory, although ideally it should be in texinfo format rather than plain text. Also the document would have to have a license of some sort. All of the current binutils documentation is released under version 1.3 of the Free Documentation License. (See bfd/doc/fdl.texi). This would be the most suitable license for your document as well.

Alternatively you could maintain the document yourself. We would be happy to include a link to it on the binutils web site.