Re: What's the meaning of "Algn" in "objdump -h"?

Hi Nick,

2008/7/9 Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com>:
> Hi Zuxy,
>
>> Nick Clifton wrote:
>>
>> How about trying out the attached patch instead ?
>
> Actually that version will not work, since it makes .lcomm to require a
> third argument.  We need the third argument to be optional in order to
> continue to support its current usage.  So please try out this revised
> version of the patch instead.

Sorry for the late response. I just tried your patch against gcc 4.3.2
and it worked flawlessly on mingw32: crashes went away. However, I
wonder if the patch affects other platforms as well. Can it be made
into mainline of both binutils and gcc so that I don't have to patch
them every time a new release is available?

--
Zuxy
Beauty is truth,