Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Stop the Insanity! Linespec Rewrite

Tom> I tried this with CVS HEAD gdb and it still fails:
Tom> (gdb) b task_switch.adb:70 TASK 1
Tom> Junk at end of arguments.
Tom> Do you have a local patch for this?

Pedro pointed out that your original note actually said that you thought
"TASK" was accepted by Keith's branch, not CVS HEAD.

But, this isn't the case, the code uses strncmp.

So, I think there is no change in behavior here and everything is ok.