ugdb for the gdb testsuite (failed)

Hi,

as I wanted to try running the gdb testsuite made some dejagnu interface for
it.  It is currently completely unusable, though.  It stops at least on:
Sending packet: $QNonStop:0#8c...Remote connection closed

Also the whole GDB testsuite uses the "remote" (and not "extended-remote") and
also not-non-stop not-async protocol which are not supported by ugdb.

Also the testsuite expects either gdbserver can load the executable itself
(use_gdb_stub mode) or that gdbserver can spawn a new process (--multi).
Neither of which are applicable for ugdb.

Probably GDB should be made compatible.  Later, I thought it will be easier.

cvs -d :pserver:pserver:@dyn.jankratochvil.net/cvs co -d runtest-ugdb nethome/src/runtest-ugdb
mv runtest-ugdb ~/src
cat ~/src/runtest-ugdb/INSTALL

Regards,