Re: problems with v3

Tom> I looked at this a little bit.  It seems to me that the "hardwire" stuff
Tom> is for talking to ttys, and we instead want gdb to be using the pipe code.

Oleg> I didn't verify this, but I don't think so. Please look at pipe_open().

Yeah, I wasn't clear enough.  I meant a hybrid with most code coming
from ser-pipe.c.

Oleg> Perhaps it makes sense to serial_add_interface("ugdb"), I dunno.

I started a quick implementation of my idea, I'll finish it tomorrow.
I think we should start an archer branch to hold whatever gdb hacks we
need... I will do that tomorrow as well.