Re: find-debuginfo.sh change for gdb index

> I just wanted to follow up on this, as the Fedora 14 process is moving
> along rapidly.  Did the needed RPM patch go in?

Nope, it's not in the Fedora package nor in rpm's upstream git repository.

Note that we'll also need elfutils 0.149 to be in Fedora so that eu-strip
-g will recognize the .gdb_index section as one to move into .debug files.
(Otherwise they'll end up in libc.so and the like where -g is used, rather
than libc.so.debug, though most things don't use -g.)

I haven't released 0.149 yet, I guess I will next week.

Thanks,
Roland