Re: Fedora 13: Please update your branch with "master"

Jan> 	archer-pmuldoon-next-over-throw
Jan> 	archer-tromey-delayed-symfile
Jan> 	archer-tromey-python

I merged master into each of these.

I needed a slightly newer master for next-over-throw due to a
since-fixed bug on the trunk.  So, delayed-symfile lags a little... if
that matters, let me know and I can do another merge to it.

I ran the test suite for regressions.  There was one that turned out to
be an upstream regression.  I fixed this in CVS but didn't pull the fix
in, because it is a trivial test suite bug.  There are also a few tests
which failed unreproducibly.

Finally, I made a few minor changes (to fix regressions) in the code
while doing the merge.  In retrospect I think this was a mistake, I
probably should have done separate commits.