Re: Fixes for Mac OS X/x86 building/running

Jonas,

> Archer (archer branch) is currently broken on Mac OS X/x86. The attached
> (minor) patches fix this:
>
> * darwin-nat.c.patch fixes compilation errors due to some missing
> "struct target_ops *" parameters. Probably caused by:

Just for the record, I applied this patch using the obvious rule
(there is no other way to fix the compilation failure):
http://www.sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-03/msg00174.html

For the machoread.c change, I am not competent unless I do a little bit
of studying, which I'd like to avoid if I can.  I see that there might be
some dependency issues too, so let's get everything sent to gdb-patches@
as soon as you have something you're happy with. I'd like to have someone
such as Stan or Tristan have a look at it before we put it in.

--
Joel