Re: [python] [approval request] Re: FYI a testcase FAIL: testFrame.read_var_value - error

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:28:10 +0100, Thiago Jung Bauermann wrote:
> Actually, I think it's better to change the variable name from 'b' to
> something hwich will surely not exist anywhere else. What do you think?
> I can make that change.

Good idea but already checked-in.  Patch it a way you like.

Also XFAIL was probably not right as the system environment was correct.
KFAIL also would not be right as GDB behaves as expected.
Maybe it should have been just PASS as it comes from GDB breakage by design.

Regards,
Jan