Re: Meeting 2009-02-11

> IMO, FSF ChangeLog style, though I don't think we really discussed that.
> I also wouldn't mind an FSF-style entry plus text describing the purpose.

That's what I do for my own local branches, and it works really well.

The leading text describing the purpose of the change is really helpful
when coming back to that patch later in order to submit it, and we've
seen this sort of description being used in the real ChangeLog files,
lately. I like this practice, especially when the description is concise.

--
Joel