Re: any plans to support gfortran?

>> FWIW, I know Jan has done some work making Fortran support a bit
>> better.

Joel> Just a procedural note: The description of the project (Archer = the
Joel> best C++ debugger in the world), I'd say that gdb@sourceware.org would
Joel> have been a better mailing list than archer.

That's definitely our biggest goal, but not our only one.

We've got a few things going on which are not directly C++-related --
the froggy work, much of the work on the Python branch, the syscall
branch, and Doug's dwarf branch.

So, I welcome questions and comments about things that aren't already
on our plan, or that might seem unrelated.  We're also a bit looser
than gdb about giving out write access for folks who want to
experiment.

That said, I also welcome good relations with the rest of gdb, and I'm
sure from time to time we'll tell folks that they should really send
their messages there :-)