Another XSL question

Hello everyone,

I have a rather beginner question on XSL transformation. Here's my issue:

After initial transformation of the original XML, I want to access the
transformed XML in the stylesheet. However the result of the subsequent
processing in stylesheet actually accesses the original XML value. Here's a
snapshot of my original XML and stylsheet:

*****Original XML*********

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<DocumentRequest>
  <Director>
    <DocumentName>UnderwritingAnalysisPage1</DocumentName>
    <DeliveryMedium>browser</DeliveryMedium>
    <ApplicationId>15</ApplicationId>
    <PostPay>no</PostPay>
  </Director>
  <DocumentDetails>
    <BorrowerName>SOME NAME</BorrowerName>
    <LoanStatus>DECLINED</LoanStatus>
    <ConditionText1>Some condition text </ConditionText1>
    <ConditionText2>Some condition text </ConditionText2>
    <ConditionText45>Some condition text on line 45</ConditionText45>
    <ConditionText46>Some condition text on line 46</ConditionText46>
    <ConditionText47>Some condition text on line 47</ConditionText47>
  </DocumentDetails>
</DocumentRequest>

*****End Original XML*******

****Begin Stylesheet*******
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes"/>

<xsl:template match="@* | node()">
  <xsl:copy>
     <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="DocumentDetails/*[. = 'CLOSING CONDITIONS:']">
<!-- do some transformation by adding new condition text nodes such
     that remaining condition text nodes get incremented based on the
introduction of these new nodes -->
</xsl:template>

<!-- The problem appears here. Instead of retrieving and checking against
the result of above transformation above, the following checks
ConditionText45 against the original XML -->

<xsl:template match="/DocumentRequest/DocumentDetails/ConditionText45">
<xsl:copy-of select="/DocumentRequest/DocumentDetails/BorrowerName"/>
<xsl:copy-of select="/DocumentRequest/DocumentDetails/LoanStatus"/>
<ConditionText45><xsl:value-of select="."/></ConditionText45>
</xsl:template>

****End Stylesheet********

How should the code the problem area change to access ConditionText45 from
the transformed XML
and not the original XML ?

Thanks for any help....

- MJ