RE: RE: untitled from Biray Giray: colour on first occurrence of an a ttribute value.

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for pointing out that the key was a bit of an overkill. The only
thing that I didn't understand was this:
>With your key you only have these nodes in your key-table, which are the
>first with its attribute value. So you would not need the Muenchian
>Method itself:
>
>> <xsl:when test="(count(. | key('firsts',@ContentText)) = 1)">
>
>An easy key('firsts',@contentText) would be enough.

Are you saying that I can use this: test = "key('firsts',@ContentText)" -
because I don't understand how that will know whether the node I'm looking
at is the same as the one in the key, or another one with the same
ContentText value?

Regards,
Tom