Re: Literal string question

>Trevor,
>What I have in mind is to PULL the data from a specific field in my
>XML document which has initials without a space between them.
>
>From that I assume you mean you want a pure XPath expression?  If the
logic I suggested is acceptable, then all you have to do is substitute
for the variable names.  I only did it longhand using xsl:variable to
make it clearer.  But what I wrote seems to fit the XSLT you gave
us...

>Then (removing the HTML coding using the toolbar macro) I will make
>this list of names an array in my NOTE TAB PRO clip library. I copy
>the list and search and replace to put spaces in. The corrected list
>then becomes my replace array. I run the NTP clip and all the
>initials in the first array are replaced in by the corrected names in
>the second array. This is done all in my XML document.

That sounds a tad laborious to me.  But then I have no idea what 'NOTE
TAB PRO' is.

Regards,
Trevor Nash
--
Traditional training & distance learning,
Consultancy by email

Melvaig Software Engineering Limited
voice:     +44 (0) 1445 771 271
email:     tcn@melvaig.co.uk