RE: following vs following-sibling

After my earlier post i did run a test case and found that i was wrong and
posted too hastily.  Following-sibling:: worked exactly as it should have.
So now i'm trying to remember which stylesheet gave me the wrong impression
to begin with so i can go see what i did wrong. I suspect i just typed
following by mistake when i meant following::sibling.  I remember adding
some convoluted IF statements to exclude the non-siblings... sigh... i'll
find it sooner or later ;)
Thanks!
Marty