Re: following vs following-sibling

Yan and Marty,

There's absolutely a difference between the following-sibling and following
axes (as any reference book will tell you :-).

If they're not working as expected, why not post the relevant bit of your
source document? with the offending bit of stylesheet so we can explain
what it's really doing and why you should expect that. And don't forget to
tell us what processor you're using so we know where to point our
bug-detectors!

By drawing attention to the actual working of the language, you are also
likely to elicit interesting and potentially useful comments, such as why
following-sibling is preferable to following in cases when you could use
either....

Newbies who like to lurk are often helped immensely by the folks bold
enough to ask the question.

Cheers,
Wendell