row counting for html table creation

Hello,

I have an xml document of accounts like this...

<bank>
   <account>
     <first_name>....</first_name>
     <last_name>.....</last_name>
     <address>.....</address>
     <zip>.....</zip>
     <balance>....</balance>
   </account>

etc etc
</bank>

and need to view them in an html table. The question
is
how can I generate the correct number of rows of my
table
based on the <account> element as it is changing
depending
on when I take a view of it, and secondly how can I
insert
the values of name, address etc into the columns?

Regards

Marina