Re: Converting attributes to elements and preserving the hierarchy

| Thanks.It worked.I started with XSLT just  2 days back.
| So excuse me if some obvious links or documents clearly states the answer to the question below.
|
| How do I decide  when to use <xsl:for-each> or a template ?

The sample chapter on line at O'Reilly's web site for my
book "Building Oracle XML Applications" gives a gentle
introduction to XSLT and explains some motivations for
why it's worthwhile learning the sometimes-confusing-for-beginners
concept around templates. Even if you're not interested
in building XML applications with Oracle, the sample chapter
is generic in nature and might be a worthwhile read.

Hope this helps

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/chapter/ch07.html

Steve Muench - Developer, Product Manager, XML Evangelist, Author
"Simplifying J2EE and EJB Development with BC4J"
http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_with_bc4j/j2ee_with_bc4j.html
"Building Oracle XML Applications" - www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp