Re: doctype

Dimitre,

>>...I am trying to find out the doctype , i.e top level element name,..
>You cannot access the DOCTYPE from XSLT (the only info from the DTD
It was just old habit to call the top level element (or as Oliver pointed
out, the 'document element') the doctype sorry for the confusion ... I did
not want to access the DTD information, although it would be nice sometimes
..

>Another one -- use schema instead of a DTD.
I don't see, why this would change anything at XSLT level ?

Best regards,
Gerhard Stenzel