This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Complex named template calling
- To: "'xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com'" <xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: Complex named template calling
- From: Kay Michael <Michael dot Kay at icl dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:47:17 -0000
- Reply-To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
> <xsl:call-template name="TABLEDEF">
> I know this is non-functional as call-templates cannot handle
> subelements besides params. Is there a way to simulate this
> functionality somehow?
You haven't told us what functionality you want to simulate, you've only
shown us a fragment of meaningless code that you want it to be equivalent
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list