RE: Copying a portion of a subtree in its entirety including retaining the attribute and text info

> Using the xsl:copy-of as you described with Saxon, what I get back is:
> text
> moretext

I wonder if this is the old Microsoft JVM problem? With certain releases of
Saxon and the Microsoft Java VM, output goes missing. The solution is to
upgrade the Java VM using Tools/Windows Upgrade from IE5.

If not, let me know what version of the software you are using, and supply
full source and stylesheet so I can see if it's a bug.

Mike Kay